Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oakes Family

david@darwright

Hi This is definitely the right family, as the Playfairs are directly linked through marriage to these Oakes's.

So thanks for that!!

All the best,

David

Rosedoug

Hello David

I'm related to the Oakes family of Riddings and have recently updated that branch of the Haden family tree. Sarah, née Haden, was one of my great-great-grandfather's sisters. If you're willing to share your information, I would like to reciprocate.

Regards,

Rosemary

david@darwright

Hello Rosemary,

I'm happy to share - send me your e mail and I'll send you a link to the tree on My Heritage site - or are you on this one already?

Let me know either way.

All the best

David

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Hello Rosemary,

I am hoping you are still on this site. I live in Riddings and have been trying to find the owners of some abandoned land next to our house. It was, we believe, at one time part of the Oakes estate and there is a possibility that someone in the Oakes family still owns it. I have exhausted all other avenues.

If you think you may be able to help, please get I touch.

Kind regards

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Hello David,

I am hoping you are still on this site. I live in Riddings and have been trying to find the owners of some abandoned land next to our house. It was, we believe, at one time part of the Oakes estate and there is a possibility that someone in the Oakes family still owns it. I have exhausted all other avenues.

If you think you may be able to help, please get I touch.

Kind regards

However please do not post any information about (potentially) living people on the open forum. Please use our PM system.

This forum is intended for family history research.
    You would be better using the Land Registry site HERE.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12