Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    suedent

Hi Jenny, I have an Annie HAWKE born 3 April 1902 in Camelford Registration Office the daughter of William John HAWKE a carpenter.

Annie married my great-uncle William Samuel James GLOVER at the Registrar's Office, Camelford in 1921.

Annie died in Bodmin Registration District in 1996.

I would be pleased to hear from anyone who has information on Annie and her family

Sue

Reputation beyond repute

Jenny who started this thread posted here once three years ago. Anyone wanting to contact her would be well advised to do so via email or, in case of difficulty, via GOONS (https://www.one-name.org/cgibin/search.cgi?find=3625 )

suedent

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Goodey
    Jenny who started this thread posted here once three years ago. Anyone wanting to contact her would be well advised to do so via email or, in case of difficulty, via GOONS (https://www.one-name.org/cgibin/search.cgi?find=3625 )
    Hi Peter,
    to be honest the date of her post didn't really register. Thanks for the URL.

Sue

Jenny Bussey

My apologies if I have not picked up posts on this mailing list - I will get round to replying to everyone shortly. Please use hawke/at/one-name.org to contact me direct. I try to help with people's enquiries wherever possible and am always interested in new HAWKE families, wherever they may be.

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Hello.. From Viareggio Italy. My paternal grandfather ..F.W.B. Saunders married an Edith Hawke from South Brent. Devon… F.W.B.Saunders had served his apprenticeship at The shipyard of Phillips of Dartmouth in the early 1900’s They then moved to Sherborne in Dorset where he started a car garage business in 1908. …I would guess that his wife Edith would have been borne about 1880. I hope that is useful.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12