Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Red face hi cousin!

Hi Kevin! oh yes I am Jacqueline (Jacki) your cousin! I do hope you are still on here as I haven't been doing any of my genealogy for awhile and was trying to find information on the Culley side AGAIN! I think I may be a little further than you but please contact me again as I maybe able to help you more!
    Jacki
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin c View Post
    hi jacki im not sure what you might think but im related to you im kevin culley im from dundee my father is edward (sonny) culley i think your dad was john and your mum em i have been trying to get a family tree set up as well but its not easy scotland is quite hard to get info for free and it costs a lot of dosh to get info but i would like to help you and you can help me i have great granddad and grandmother thomas culley married sarah gethins in 1900 grandfather john culley married mary mcleish 1924 then my father edward culley married my mother betsy gibb then me then my son kevin robert culley but you dont want my side ha ha gran mcleish i think was born in1905 (06)now this is were it gets a bit wierd the name euphemia alexander crops up she was married to christopher nicoll now try to get this round your head are you ready either grans mother mary collins or her dad andrew mcleish had a fling as sorts with either euphemia alexander or christopher nicoll but things did not work out and they went back to each other but one found out they were pregnant with gran but chris nicoll refused it was his child and would not permit his name to be put on the birth certificate so she was named mcleish im still trying to clear that one up but the older gen are a bit thin on the ground now

Hi Jacki,
    welcome to the British Genealogy Forum. Sadly, Kevin hasn't visited since 2011. He may get an email to say that you've answered his post if his contact info is still current. In the mean time, why not start your own thread and tell us about your problems with your Culleys? We have a lot of helpful people..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12