Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sidney Weiss

My interest in the Caie family is still active. I've done a nice chart and am only too willing to share with other descendants.
    I have the same ancestry as Julie T as above ie.

Guyans and Caies in my family:
    My third great grandfather was George Caie (b. 1823). His mother Jean Guyan (b. 1803 Nigg), and father Alexander Caie (b. 1799 Nigg) were married in 1822.

George Caie (b. 1823) married Margaret Philip (b. 1816) in 1840 in Nigg. Their eldest daughter, Mary Caie (b. 1841) moved to Dartmouth, Devon, sometime before 1861, where she lived with her mother's brother's family (George Philip of Philip & Son shipbuilders in Dartmouth). Mary Caie married Robert Widdicombe, shipwright in Dartmouth. They moved with their family to Brisbane, Australia in 1884.

mscalex

Hi Sydney, not sure if you will be able to view this chart as I haven't used this app before. I would love to see anything that shows the lives of Alexander Caie and Jane Guyan and their forebears. The data I have ends (begins) with them and shows name and marriage date only (as per chart attached). By the way, in case it makes it any easier, my email address is mscalex2001ATyahooDOTcom.

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Hi Craig,
    It's been a while since you wrote your message. Hopefully you see my reply. I think we are distantly related. William Guyan's (1798-1860) son, Alexander Guyan (1827? - 1904), had a son named Robert Walker Guyan (1866-1938), who moved to Montreal, Canada, and married there in 1890. His son, Robert Hugh Guyan (1903-1972) was my grandfather, and Robert's daughter, Myrna Patricia Guyan (1930-2019) was my mother. If you have any information to share with me, please respond again! (Or anyone else?)
    Thanks, Patricia
    Last edited by Patricia Joan; 04-02-2021 at 1:52 AM. Reason: to add a little more info

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12