Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    anamarja

They do that here in Oz too, Sue. My husband's latest photo looks as if he's been hit over the back of the head with a frozen salmon.

Famous for offering help & advice

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_R View Post
    Off I goes to the local photo shop and gets a set of 4. GREAT I think. My Passport is due for renewal in a couple of years. I'll use the spares for that.

A couple of years later. Can I find them. Can I heck.
    Based on my memory of going through a similar process a couple of years ago, I'm not sure the photos would have been accepted. I've a feeling they were supposed to be 6 months old or less - though I'm not sure how they could tell.

The rules are so strict these days (background colour, size of image, no glasses (even if you wear them all the time) etc etc) that it seemed easier to go to the Post Office (a branch with the relevant facilities, that is), where for a fee they'll take the photo to current standards, and check any supporting documents that are needed. That way, if the photo is wrong it's someone else's fault, and it also means you don't have to post your documents off anywhere, as you get them back straight away.

So maybe in the long run you did yourself a favour - and in xx years' time when your family are sorting out your effects, someone will find them and wonder who on earth it is.

Arthur

terrysfamily

You know you are senile when............ your name is ?

wendymac

Iv'e started to ask myself questions..... then answer them myself ha ha....Im nuts.

terrysfamily

Quote Originally Posted by wendymac View Post
    Iv'e started to ask myself questions..... then answer them myself ha ha....Im nuts.
    But on the plus side you get the answer you were expecting

Jan1954

Quote Originally Posted by terrysfamily View Post
    But on the plus side you get the answer you were expecting
    The time to worry is if you do not.....

terrysfamily

Quote Originally Posted by Jan1954 View Post
    The time to worry is if you do not.....
    That's when I tell the other me they're a 'thickit' and don't know what they're on about .

Where I work everyone knows I talk to myself. When they say I wish you'd stop talking to yourself I simply reply stop eavesdropping on my conversations

wendymac

When I answer myself I then start arguing with myself ha ha - think I've completely lost the plot. I put my purse in the fridge the other week - I'm going to shut up now I'm starting to worry myself ha ha ha...

terrysfamily

Well with all this snow we're having you'll have to be extra vigilant. You won't see the men in white coats till it's to late

wendymac

Terry, you are soo funny..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast