PDA

View Full Version : GALE (Wantage) ROACH (Letcombe Regis)

June Harvey
19-10-2004, 8:04 PM
If anyone recognizes, or has links to, this family I would be very happy to hear from you and to share data.

George GALE b. Abt. 1853 Wantage
married Rhoda ROACH (b. Abt. 1850 Letcome Regis) December 1874
children:
Mary Ann b. 1875 Wantage
Alice b. Abt. 1877 Swindon, Wilts.
William b. Abt. 1880 Swindon, Wilts.
Frederick b. Abt. 1886 Maidenhead
Charles b. Abt. 1888 Livindon
Albert b. Abt. 1895 Livindon

The last three place names are taken from the 1901 census, but FreeBMD has births for these last three sons as occuring in Reading, Dorking and Dorking (Surrey).

the only certificates that I have, so far, are for the marriage of George and Rhoda and the birth of Mary Ann.
&nbsp%ificates that I have, so far, are for the marriage of George and Rhoda and the birth of Mary Ann.

mbguest
15-05-2006, 4:54 PM
I have Rhoda Roach and George Gale in my family history.
I have family back 3 more generations for both these people.
I think my brother Richard Bowyer got most of this information from you. I do have ancestry if you need more information.
Do you have William Roach m Henrietta Wise 2 Jul 1786
Margaret Guest

If anyone recognizes, or has links to, this family I would be very happy to hear from you and to share data.

George GALE b. Abt. 1853 Wantage
married Rhoda ROACH (b. Abt. 1850 Letcome Regis) December 1874
children:
Mary Ann b. 1875 Wantage
Alice b. Abt. 1877 Swindon, Wilts.
William b. Abt. 1880 Swindon, Wilts.
Frederick b. Abt. 1886 Maidenhead
Charles b. Abt. 1888 Livindon
Albert b. Abt. 1895 Livindon

The last three place names are taken from the 1901 census, but FreeBMD has births for these last three sons as occuring in Reading, Dorking and Dorking (Surrey).

the only certificates that I have, so far, are for the marriage of George and Rhoda and the birth of Mary Ann.
&nbsp%ificates that I have, so far, are for the marriage of George and Rhoda and the birth of Mary Ann.