PDA

View Full Version : Tilston, Dykes, Jones, Ward & Lloyd

Zelley
15-10-2005, 2:28 AM
Interested in the TILSTON name and connections.

Vicki r
11-08-2006, 9:27 AM
My husband hasTilston ancestors in Denbighshire. Your other names don't ring any bells in connection with out Tilstons. Our main connection is with Trotter. Any help.

Zelley
08-08-2007, 10:33 AM
My husband hasTilston ancestors in Denbighshire. Your other names don't ring any bells in connection with out Tilstons. Our main connection is with Trotter. Any help.

It is my understanding that all the Tilstons in this region would be connected.

granof17
09-09-2008, 11:09 AM
Hi there,

Thought this Tilston may be related to your Tilstons somewhere along the way.

The General studies mistress in my County Primary School in Mold (1940's)was Miss.Tilston,I think her christian name was Margaret....she came from either Pantymwyn or Gwernaffield,or possibly Rhosesmor.Easily checked. I think she had a sister who was also a Miss.

I have a group photo of Headmaster Mr. D.I.Roberts and the staff that shows Miss.Tilston, around somewhere.
When I ferret it out,I'll say on here that I have it,then if you'd like a copy please let me know.

Cheers.

Gill

Jan1954
09-09-2008, 11:15 AM
Hello Gill,

Thank you for the photograph offer.

Unfortunately, Zelley has not visited the forum since October last year and may not see your message. However, they may have email notification enabled, which could bring them back.

Thanks,

granof17
09-09-2008, 11:54 AM
Hello Jan,

Oh! that's a shame.because I have a feeling her Lloyd family(Denbighshire)may be part of my tree also.

Fingers crossed she'll come back in.

Thanks for letting me know.

Cheers,

Gill