PDA

View Full Version : William George Thomas Milton (d 1933 in Montreal)

mnmilt
17-09-2005, 9:21 PM
Hi,
I am trying to find any traces of William George Thomas Milton in Canada. He was born on 16 May 1893 in Brighton, Sussex to George Milton and Rose Plain. He married Edith Annie Spratt in 1918 in Somerset, England. They had one child, Gerald William Milton, in 1927. Sometime shortly thereafter William and Edith separated and he left for Canada. According to the LDS website he died on 30 Jan 1933. The source of the information is "Record of members, 1900?-1930; Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Montreal District (Quebec)."
I am trying to find out anything about William once he arrived in Canada and would like to learn who registered his death.

Any ideas?

Regards

Mark

Chris Moody
19-09-2005, 11:26 PM
Hi,
I am trying to find any traces of William George Thomas Milton in Canada. He was born on 16 May 1893 in Brighton, Sussex to George Milton and Rose Plain. He married Edith Annie Spratt in 1918 in Somerset, England. They had one child, Gerald William Milton, in 1927. Sometime shortly thereafter William and Edith separated and he left for Canada. According to the LDS website he died on 30 Jan 1933. The source of the information is "Record of members, 1900?-1930; Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Montreal District (Quebec)."
I am trying to find out anything about William once he arrived in Canada and would like to learn who registered his death.

Any ideas?

Regards

Mark

From Lovell's Montreal 1929-30 Directory there are two William Milton in Montreal, one is a Painter the other a Butcher. If either of these occupations fit I can give his address in 1929.

Chris