PDA

View Full Version : Patricia Valencia O’Neal born Gangapur City

sandir03
27-03-2015, 2:00 AM
I hope someone can help me please. I am trying to get a copy of my mother’s birth/baptism certificate. Patricia Valencia O’Neal was born in born Gangapur City in Aug 1926/27. She was from an English/Irish/Catholic family. I have tried getting information from various family history web sites, embassies, British Library Asian & African Studies section, etc with no luck. It was suggested that I “.....write to the ecclesiastical authorities requesting them to send a copy of her entry to the British Library, on receipt of which we can formally enter it in our records and issue you with a certified copy. Gangapur is unlikely to have more than one Catholic church......”. Trouble is I don’t know who to write to and if there was more than one church at this place. Can anyone give me some advice or point me in the right direction pls – who to contact, contact details, etc?

Thanking you in advance,
sandir03

carolchipp
27-03-2015, 2:27 AM
St Peter Church
Rly Colony
Gangapur City
Sawaimadhopur
Rajasthan - 322 201
Tel : 07463-233271
Email : [email protected]

Got this from an online catholic directory of India. Seems the church has been there since 1921

sandir03
27-03-2015, 2:43 AM
Thanks for the information. I will send an email and hopefully get a reply or information as to who else to contact.