Christina

Pam Downes
06-05-2014, 6:59 AM
Can't think why it's got so full so quickly. :biggrin:

I've now made a weeny bit of space. :smile5:

Pam

Pam Downes
07-05-2014, 8:47 AM
I always have to chuckle how many people read a message headed 'person x - your Inbox is full'.
You would think that there would be only one or two 'viewed' (i.e. by the person to whom the message is addressed) but so far this thread has received 36 views. Other people's 'inbox full' messages have received 101, 132, and - wait for it - 258!!! - views. :rofl:

It's not as if the message is likely to say anything more than ' make some space', or words to that effect, but we still can't resist the temptation to read it. :biggrin:

Pam
who is just as guilty as the rest of you |blush|

christanel
07-05-2014, 9:48 AM
Hi Pam
before I clicked on your latest post on here I wondered to myself why you would be posting a second time so of course the count has increased by 1 again because I just had to come in to see what you had posted!
If we carry on like this you may beat the 258 count - just the two of us! :biggrin:

Christina

Ladkyis
07-05-2014, 10:40 AM
If the messages contain information you want to keep why not copy and paste it to a word document and save it on your computer. You can put details of who it is off etc onto the document and that way you free up your inbox even more.

Just a thought. I have a folder in my FH file that is just for information received on B-G

Peter Goodey
07-05-2014, 11:01 AM
You would think that there would be only one or two 'viewed' (i.e. by the person to whom the message is addressed) but so far this thread has received 36 views

It's like watching those TV programmes about cleaning filthy homes. It makes you feel better because yours isn't as filthy as theirs :biggrin:

Pam Downes
07-05-2014, 4:42 PM
Think you might be right there, Peter. :smile5:

Though you're one of the last people I would expect to find in this sort of thread. :biggrin:

Pam

sandiep
07-05-2014, 6:28 PM
well I looked in because I wondered why there were so many replies to a "in box full" thread.......