PDA

View Full Version : Crow Lane Burial Index

Londonwhay
16-10-2004, 4:39 PM
I have this CD, quite happy to check out any names. I also have St Andrews, Hornchurch.

Glenda

peterjs
23-10-2004, 11:40 PM
Hi Glenda, my name is Peter and my wife's family does have several of the Hughes line buried at St Andrews, I see you have a CD of St Andrews, could you let me know where to get it please, it would be of interest to us, we live in OZ now but came from Essex, Wife Hornchurch and myself Harold Wood. Thanks, all the best. Pete.

Londonwhay
24-10-2004, 6:18 PM
Hi Glenda, my name is Peter and my wife's family does have several of the Hughes line buried at St Andrews, I see you have a CD of St Andrews, could you let me know where to get it please, it would be of interest to us, we live in OZ now but came from Essex, Wife Hornchurch and myself Harold Wood. Thanks, all the best. Pete.
Hi Pete, they came from East of London Family History Society:

I asked my children to buy the discs for my birthday - but then they always did think mum was a bit strange. ;)

Glenda
PS I was originally an Essex girl, Rush Green, Collier Row and Gidea Park.

Alijp
21-11-2008, 8:45 AM
Hi. Don't know if you still visit this site at all, but would be grateful if you could look up Alfred Jackson died 21st December 1954 probably buried at At Andrews since the family lived in Hornchurch.

Also There is a William Henry Crow living in Hornchurch with his daughter who I think died in 1960. I was told he was buried at St Mary Magdalene but I was also told he died in 1954/55 but the only William Henry Crow I can find in the area died in 1960, so who knows.

Ali

Procat
21-11-2008, 8:51 AM
Hi Ali,

Unfortunately Londonwhay is no longer a member of the forum.

Alijp
23-11-2008, 12:57 AM
Thank you procat. I guess it was always going to be a long shot since the original post is 4 years old.

ali

v.wells
23-11-2008, 2:26 AM
Alijp, at least you know where you might find a cd. Have you looked on Parish Chest?

Procat: By looking at the title under Londonwhay where it says "guest" is that a significant title to let forum members know that the word "guest" is no longer a member of B-G?

Procat
23-11-2008, 4:39 AM
It is Vanessa. And also coupled with the number of posts as n/a.

v.wells
23-11-2008, 4:44 PM
Thank you Doug - just wondered :)

don.
24-11-2008, 11:43 PM
Ali,
I have had a look on my copies and I can not see either of the names that you have given being buried at either site (St Andrew's and Crow Lane).

don.

suffolk sue
25-11-2008, 11:42 PM
William Henry CROW
Date of burial: 22 Apr 1960
Age at death: 84
Calculated year of birth: 1876
Place of burial: East Ham
Dedication: St Mary Magdalene, Essex

Alijp
11-08-2009, 9:02 AM
Sorry it's taken so long to reply.

Thanks for looking Don, I guess it's back to the drawing board. This man, my grandfather, is such a brick wall but it will come down eventually....I hope.

Sue, thank you very much I have now been able to get a copy of his death certificate and yes despite being told he died in the mid 1950's it is definitely him who died in 1960.

Thanks again

Ali