PDA

View Full Version : A Vote of Thanks to Peter Goodey

Sue Mackay
11-01-2014, 3:52 PM
We don't normally make a song and dance about the number of posts a member has made. Every member has a contribution to make and it is quality not quantity that counts after all. However, I feel I must post a special vote of thanks to Peter Goodey, who is about to pass the 13,000 post mark, more than anyone else in the history of these forums I think. Peter has been a valuable member of British Genealogy since the very beginning, and his contribution to its success has been immense. We can always rely on Peter to come up with really useful information and I am in awe of his genealogical knowledge. I am sure that most of his posts have benefited more than just the original questioner. Thank you Peter, from all of us.

fullscott
11-01-2014, 4:38 PM
Seconded!
With grateful thanks, Peter - your contributions are always gems.

Jane

Davran
11-01-2014, 5:01 PM
Thirded! Peter always comes up with the goods. Thank you Peter.

Ladkyis
11-01-2014, 5:06 PM
I'll add my support to this vote. I know I have learned a lot from Peter's posts.

nataliew
11-01-2014, 7:43 PM
absolutely! He's always added something valuable to every post I make.

christanel
11-01-2014, 8:29 PM
Thank you Peter

We value the time you take to help others, not least of all, me, when I need confirmation or correction. :smile5:

We are proud to have you as part of our team and look forward to the next 13,000 posts!

Christina

Peter Goodey
12-01-2014, 11:05 AM
Thanks for the kind words. It all goes to show that quantity and quality are not the same things :biggrin:

A timely reminder that I really ought to get out more ;)