PDA

View Full Version : ansbro

jannorton
14-08-2005, 8:44 PM
Seeking any relatives of Michael Ansbro born circa 1836 in Ireland near Tuam we believe
Jan

Ansbro2412
30-05-2009, 1:55 AM
Hi Jan,

My husband Mark is a descendant of Michael Ansbro if you would like to swap information you have?

Christine

Procat
30-05-2009, 3:04 AM
Hi Christine,

Welcome to Brit-Gen.

Jannorton has not been on the forum since 2006 so she may not see your reply. Though it is amazing how some members spring back into life. :)

Ansbro2412
31-05-2009, 2:24 AM
Thanks for lettting me know. We'll just have to keep our fingers crossed she checks in sometime!

Christine

jannorton
26-04-2010, 8:13 PM
:yes:Hi Christine- totally lost this thread! I have quite a bit of information about my Michael who was married to Bridget Meehan in Blackburn. Is this the same person?
Looking forward to hearing from you
Jan

Ansbro2412
29-04-2010, 10:10 AM
Hi Jan, yes it is the same person. Since I posted the thread we've done lots of research and have Michael's death certificate as well as other information. Most recently (and exciting!) is that we have found records of his birth and Bridget's so now have their parent's information. Happy to share any information, we're also on Ancestry.
Christine

irishead
01-06-2010, 12:06 AM
My grand-father was born in Ireland about that time near Tuam. His name was James Gerard Ansbro, and he married a Mary Kennedy. This couple had four sons, Martin, John, Joseph and James. James was my dad, and he named his son, Michael. I know dad had an Uncle named Michael. Might we be related? I joined this forum after reading your notice when I googled Ansbro. It took a bit of doing for me.

irishead
01-06-2010, 12:08 AM
Can you tell me if this Michael had a brother named James? My grand-father was James Gerard Ansbro and he married a Mary Kennedy. They had four sons, Martin, John, Joseph and James. James was my dad, and he named his first son, Michael.

locallad27
13-06-2010, 10:48 AM
There are 10 pages of Anaboro here, and Certificates for any person recorded after 1864 (the start of Irish Civil Registrarions) can be ordered at www.groireland.ie

www.pilot.familysearch.org