PDA

View Full Version : From the new owners - please read

Dominic - FWR
30-03-2013, 7:32 AM
There have been an awful lot of chat about they new owners over the past few days, whilst I understand some members queries I would like t put a lot of minds at rest.

I have already. Posted this before but the same questions are being asked again.

This forum will continue to run as is, it will remain free, no details will be released to ANY other party.

We re having to learn fast here. Each frum runs in its own way ad Brit Gen has a unique way of doing things with full comms to members and mods I have seen nowhere else.

We have had a few mmbers leaving stating privacy concerns and asking us to delete all their poss etc. this we have done.

The only likely thing that will change by us is one or tw banners on the site, that's it!

Please give the forum a chance, you will see in a week or so this will have all blown over.

Unfortunately I. Am not available this weekend for further comment as both my girls are ill.

Excusend grammar or typos I'm writing this on my iPad!

Dominic - FWR
24-04-2013, 8:52 AM
Further to my previous post, we are still working hard and getting the forum back to normal running status.

We have already added a Privacy Policy and amended the AUP, next up with be the TOS.

Regarding the cookie notification issue that used to be in the bottom corner of the site, that has been replaced by our privacy policy.