PDA

View Full Version : Fyler/ Turford/ Burchill

Chasing Caseys
25-07-2005, 12:04 AM
Hello

names........ Fyler, Turford c1921 from Hengard Road Penpadair Pengam ?

Any info greatfully recieved

Turford
10-03-2009, 11:13 PM
The only reason I have not replied to date is I have been trying to find some information about the name you gave. Unfortunately I have still not found any information. The comments left on my Guestbook you are entitled to have but but remember most people doing genealogy of their own famliy including myself do it as a hobby in spare time in very busy lives. I apologies for not get back to you but I had nothing to give you and was still looking and have been amongst all the other names I am tracking.

Chasing Caseys
13-03-2009, 12:21 AM
You should be responding to a post on a different thread called Mixed Marriages in Wales posted about four years ago (2005) http://www.british-genealogy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9535&page=2 in which you asked me which names i had i didnt ask you, this is a different thread and your response looks out of context. There was absolutely no indication given on that post that you were going to go out of your way to find information for me as your question was
I was wondering what names you have relating to Turford and that was it till now. I have never expected or wanted a "free ride" from anyone, a push in the right direction maybe if i am really stuck or not sure where to start. And yes i did leave a message on your web site because - i am not sure of the exact length of time - approximately a year or so on you still hadnt responded to my response which i thought was quite bad mannners.

I appologise in advance if i am wrong on the above.

We all have busy lives along with full time jobs and i dont need reminding that people research their family history in their spare time as i am one of those people but this open forum is not the place to air discrepancies on posts made four years previous and almost forgotton about.

If you wish to respond it may be best that you hit the pm button.

ChristineR
13-03-2009, 12:25 PM
If I may just jump in here :D it seems that there has been a misunderstanding.

Chasing Careys, in the original post you quoted, Turford was actually asking another poster in that thread about their interest in the surname ( he quoted that person's words in his query), so the original question was not directed at you, even though it was your thread.

However, the person he quoted does not actually seem to have been in your thread!

Chasing Caseys
13-03-2009, 8:29 PM
Chasing Careys, in the original post you quoted, Turford was actually asking another poster in that thread about their interest in the surname ( he quoted that person's words in his query

If you read post 11 of the link you will see that Turford has quoted me and asked what names i have. This is what i am refering to above.

ChristineR
16-03-2009, 10:57 AM
I didn't realise that you were the same person, oops |oopsredfa
Thanks for suggesting that you continue by PM - good idea!