PDA

View Full Version : Have names,ChristChurch Derriaghy Cem.Antrim?

mykin
05-03-2012, 5:22 PM
I have the names of people and data in Christ Church Derriaghy cemetary.This is in N.Ireland in County Antrim. I don't have pictures of the headstones. Some graves do not have headstones so there isn't information.
If you need any name checked,I will try to help you.
This is the Church of Ireland.

jberry
20-07-2013, 11:03 PM
Hi mykin I am J Berry and was reared just up the road from Derriaghy church. However work commitments took me to England and I`ve been tracing my ancestors, but I`m stuck ! Would you have any Berrys in your Derriaghy cemetery records?

CJMurdoch
08-10-2013, 2:52 PM
Hi mykin; I am also interested in the Scott families that may be buried in the Derriaghy Grave yard. Any help you could offer would be appreciated.

I have the names of people and data in Christ Church Derriaghy cemetary.This is in N.Ireland in County Antrim. I don't have pictures of the headstones. Some graves do not have headstones so there isn't information.
If you need any name checked,I will try to help you.
This is the Church of Ireland.

Ozstock
13-10-2013, 12:31 PM
Hi.

Just read your post from last year re Derriaghy graves. Do you have any McCabes in your records? If so I would appreciate any information you could share.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Angela

wawarussell
07-04-2015, 1:11 AM
Would you have the names of Murdochs or Mussens in the Derriaghy Church Cemetery? Any info would be appreciated.

Thank you
Charlotte Roberts Russell