PDA

View Full Version : Dunkling

spriggins
10-07-2005, 8:49 PM
Looking for the Dunklings living in Dover, found Francis, now looking for Thomas, any one out there with any snippet of information would be most appreciated

Trish
11-07-2005, 2:26 AM
Perhaps you could briefly tell us what you do know: census info, birthdates, birthplaces, children, relationship between Francis and Thomas, etc. It might help someone assist you.

Trish

spriggins
11-07-2005, 8:15 PM
Thanks Trish for your input, a marriage entry was found in Dover for a marriage for Francis 1898 ( Thomas his father ). I remember an entry for the census for Thomas being born in Devon, lost this information due to moving can not find any notes, taking advantage of this forum but would very much appreciate the help in getting back on track, should have started this thread with this note

Regards

mjcarpenter
12-07-2005, 11:42 AM
Whilst researching 1891 Kent census I found your Francis Dunkling, but no Thomas.

Francis Dunkling b. Plymouth, Devon
Harriett 54 b. Lambeth
George son 20 b. Lambeth

Living in St Andrews Parish, Hougham, Dover, Kent
Source: PRO/National Archives Reference # RG12/745 Folio 88 Page 44

Hope this helps
regards
Michelle

spriggins
13-07-2005, 9:00 PM
Thank you mjcarpenter for your help, I checked 1881 for Francis he and his family are living in Middlesex, there are entries for Thomas's but none fit in.

Does anyone have access to the 1841 census for plymouth, devon. Thomas Dunkling (Head) and Francis (son) would be about aged 4..

It would be great to have more information from 1871 & 1861 census for Lambeth for Francis and family.

Regards