PDA

View Full Version : Chat to the National Library of Wales

Ladkyis
25-07-2011, 3:34 PM
I have just received this information

The Federation of Family History Societies has informedus of a new service at the National Library of Wales, see below for details:

"On Monday 4 July 2011 The National Library ofWales, Aberystwyth launched a new Instant Chat service on its website. The newservice will answer simple enquiries and will be useful for those wanting aquick answer.

The Instant Chat service is an addition to thetraditional enquiries service that the Library already offers and which isadministered through our QuestionPoint system. Those wishing to contact theenquiries team will be able to do so through the Library’s website and Facebookpage.

Nia Wyn Dafydd, Enquiries Services Manager said:

"Instant Chat is a new and exciting service whichadds to the enquiries service which the Library offers at present. It will beanother step towards making our services more accessible to our users."

Do you have a question? Take advantage of our new serviceto get an answer use Instant Chat.

I hope this helps a few people. I don't know anything more than is said in the above message. Please look at the National Library of Wales website for more details.
Ladkyis