PDA

View Full Version : HARVEY death 1962-1978

June Harvey
09-06-2005, 9:47 PM
I have been looking for a loooong time for a record of death of Ernest George Harvey in the London area, both on the LDS site and FreeBMD, from 1962 to 1978. Last known address in 1962 36 Aynhoe Road, London W14. I have looked at this address on Streetmap, but cannot determine which district (in London) it is in.

I do not have many 'deaths' on my tree, probably because I don't know where to look. I know about 1837online, but it would cost a fortune to search for some ancestors because I cannot pin down a small time-frame.

Can anyone please suggest sources to search, bearing in mind that it will have to be an online source as I am in Canada.

Can anyone tell me which district Aynhoe Road is in?
June

G.V.Ford
09-06-2005, 10:21 PM
I cannot help with the chap you are looking for (and I doubt LDS or Free BMD will help with such a recent event), but Aynhoe Road W14 is in West Kensington if that helps.

Regards
Geoff

Ken Boyce
10-06-2005, 4:10 AM
Hi June
20C research takes on a whole new flair It is like standing on top of Grouse Mounting whistling O Canada when you forgot to bring your teeth - the most senior of all senior moments!

However all is not lost you will find that the on-line fee for view site 1837 online has a complete BMD Index up to 1960's
They have a promotion on right now giving a 20% bonus Quote FHS2005 when you signup

I find this to be one of the best bangs for the buck and I am busy roughing in my post 1900 UK family from personal memories whilst I'm still of sound mind.

Regards

June Harvey
10-06-2005, 3:30 PM
I cannot help with the chap you are looking for (and I doubt LDS or Free BMD will help with such a recent event), but Aynhoe Road W14 is in West Kensington if that helps.

Regards
Geoff
It does indeed help. Thank you very much, Geoff.

June Harvey
10-06-2005, 3:37 PM
Hi June
20C research takes on a whole new flair It is like standing on top of Grouse Mounting whistling O Canada when you forgot to bring your teeth - the most senior of all senior moments!

I find this to be one of the best bangs for the buck and I am busy roughing in my post 1900 UK family from personal memories whilst I'm still of sound mind.

Regards
Or, on top of Silver Star Mountain!

Ken, I do have the new voucher with 20% more. I will just have to bite the bullet and search ALL of those years.

As for "personal memories" - I have none. As for "still of sound mind", we won't go there!

Best wishes
June

June Harvey
14-09-2005, 4:04 AM
Yipee - found! Spent almost all of the 1837online voucher, but it was worth it. June