PDA

View Full Version : How to use B-G Forums?

Betty Willson
01-12-2010, 10:28 PM
I obtained lots of information from B-G Forums about 5 years ago. I was a regular user and am very grateful for the help I was given. I have recently started to research my husband's family at the request of my younger son who says that is where his interest lies, not as he puts it "Mum I don't want to know all the ins and outs of your family but I would like to know about my surname, i.e. Dad's family" Here I am starting all over again!! I am searching for the origins of the Willson family (note the 2 ll's) but I have got out of the way of asking questions on B-G Forums and I fear I have started off badly. Am I still a member? Do I have to give myself a new password? I remember my original password but I think I now have a different password which I seem to have muddled with a password I have used on another site. How do I start with a clean slate? I appreciate any help whatsoever. Betty Willson

AdeleE
02-12-2010, 12:16 AM
Betty,
Here's a link to the thread you started on the Willson family in October 2010.

http://www.british-genealogy.com/forums/showthread.php?63193-Family-History-for-Willson-Bamberry-Gibson&highlight=

If you are looking for more help on this family, just continue with your questions on that thread, rather than starting over on a new query.