PDA

View Full Version : From you to me

Mutley
01-12-2010, 12:53 AM
Short on a Christmas Pressie?
Check out the You to Me Books (google it), Amazon has several.

If a recipient fills it in, then their future generations may have several questions answered and memories to treasure.:smilewinkgrin:

cristol
01-12-2010, 9:46 PM
:hurray:

These are great - well spotted and thanks for sharing the find

Lesley

Mutley
02-12-2010, 12:28 AM
Oooh! I think I'll put one of them in my own stocking, fill it in and pass it on.

They may be inclined to keep a little book about me rather than the three filing cabinets of information on all sorts of odd family members that I keep finding and storing. ;)

Waitabit
02-12-2010, 8:33 AM
|hug|

cristol
02-12-2010, 10:27 AM
Oooh! I think I'll put one of them in my own stocking, fill it in and pass it on.

Hmmm not a bad idea Mutley. I keep moaning about people not writing things down, but I don't do it myself :blush2: other than the "three filing cabinets of information on all sorts of odd family members" largely unsorted of course ( well I know the system)

Lesley

Ladkyis
02-12-2010, 10:28 AM
I love the you to me books. My daughter bought two of them and we began filling them in and they have disappeared! One thing we do know is that they haven't been thrown out, not in this house. I love them. I think I will be putting the ones that Pam showed us on my list of must haves too - they look good for scrapbooking