PDA

View Full Version : Digging for BURROW family from Dunedin

Burrow Digger
29-05-2005, 11:59 PM
I'll start the NZ forum off. :)

Anyone with BURROW ancestry - descended from William BURROW and Mary EVANS from Devonshire, who arrived in NZ in early 1887 - please get in touch with me. Leave me a PM or email me.

Thanks

Burrow Digger

Burrow Digger
27-09-2005, 9:49 PM
Time to add.

IF anyone from either England, New Zealand or anywhere else is descended from any of these names from the below website - I'd be very happy if you got in touch with me.

Thanks

BD

http://www.geocities.com/sidwellopc/

Burrow Digger
08-02-2007, 2:23 AM
Updated new website since the old one has been deleted.

http://burrowdigger.rootschat.net/

Again, I'm looking for Burrow Descendents from Dunedin, NZ

IF you have William Burrow & Mary Evans (from Ottery St MAry in Devon, england) in your ancestry, please contact me through my website.

If you are descended from any of the following -
Thomas and Jane Burrow of Veryan, Cornwall,
Isaac and Jane Burrow of Ottery St Mary, Devon,
William and Sarah Burrow from Clist Honiton, Devon,
Sarah and James Foxwell from Sidbury & Ottery St Mary, Devon,
and lastly
Emma and George Rowe from Ottery St Mary, Devon -
please get in touch with me.

The first named on each line were born in Milverton, Somerset, between 1817 and 1828, but all were raised in Devon after 1824.

Thanks
BD

Burrow Digger
02-03-2012, 1:10 AM
WOW 5 years later and so far I have found only one relative - a 6th cousin connected to the family of my great grandmother Mary Evans. I think she is on this forum as Welshgirl.

The Rootschat website link doesnt work, neither does Geocities of course. I currently do not have any website up for my genealogy.

I havent been on this forum since 2009 (thats the date of my last posts). So who knows when I will be back this way again.

grisel
02-03-2012, 11:51 AM
Hi Burrow Digger
You may already have seen these - but if you look at Dunedin cemetery's site they have 27 Burrow burials/cremations. Includes an 84 year old William H Burrow burial 29 Oct 1940 - so born around 1856. And an 84 yr old Clarence Burrow died 1941. There is a Mary Hannah Burrow died 1959 age 76 so maybe too young to be yours.