PDA

View Full Version : Kerrywood

Lizzy9
23-08-2010, 7:14 PM
Kerrywood, Thank you so much for all your recent help you are an :angel: . Without your generousity, time, expertise and kindness I would not be settling down tonight to research further back and sideways into a line of my ancestry.

You're a true asset to B-G and I'm extremely grateful :flowers:

Lizzy.

Mutley
23-08-2010, 8:17 PM
I could not agree more. :yes:

Ladkyis
23-08-2010, 9:36 PM
I agree too, Kerrywood is a real family historian and a really nice person too

cristol
23-08-2010, 10:07 PM
Hear Hear
Kerrywood has personally helped me loads since I joined the forum and this together with following her generous help to other people on the forum makes me want to sing her praises too. :yes: :flowers:
Lesley

Sue Mackay
23-08-2010, 10:24 PM
And so say all of us |hug|

Waitabit
23-08-2010, 10:37 PM
And so say all of us |hug|

Again & again.

AdeleE
23-08-2010, 10:46 PM
I agree! I've learned a lot from the knowledge that Kerrywood has so selflessly shared.

Kerrywood
23-08-2010, 11:39 PM
I wondered why my ears were burning and, having just logged on, I now see why. :eek6:

Thank you Lizzy9 and everyone for your very kind words. I'm only too pleased to help where I can.

Since joining the forums a couple of years ago I've personally learnt a huge amount from other people here, and I learn something every time I log on. I think that is what Brit-Gen is all about. What goes around comes around. :wink5:

Lizzy9
23-08-2010, 11:44 PM
. I'm only too pleased to help where I can.

That's why you are deserved of our praise :smile5:

janbooth
24-08-2010, 9:26 AM
Echoed a thousandfold and, as Kerrywood herself has said, that is why Brit-Gen is such an asset to all of us who use the Forum and also take a big bow Lizzy for such a wonderful tribute to Kerrywood.

Janet

v.wells
24-08-2010, 3:11 PM
Echoed a thousandfold and, as Kerrywood herself has said, that is why Brit-Gen is such an asset to all of us who use the Forum and also take a big bow Lizzy for such a wonderful tribute to Kerrywood.

Janet

I couldn't agree more about Kerrywood. My hat's off to Kerrywood for all her help and kindness. As she says "What goes around, comes around"|hug|

Colin Rowledge
24-08-2010, 3:31 PM
I'm only too pleased to help where I can.

What goes around comes around. :wink5:

I also echo the sentiments of the responders above. :clap:

As for Kerrywood's comments - all I can say is that "I wish I could be as helpful to others as those others have been helpful to me" - but alas, I don't think I'll ever be in that league.

Colin

Kerrywood
24-08-2010, 4:37 PM
Thank you all again, glad to help.

Colin, I'm certain your time will come. :smile5: