PDA

View Full Version : Unwanted certificates

stgiles_noke
13-10-2004, 6:24 AM
Various, mainly for MOULD, PICKFORD, MANLEY and WEATHERLEY
Would love to reunite them with their correct families.
Anne Johnson

IvorClucas
18-12-2004, 7:43 PM
I have a number of Mould's in my family tree. Mostly from Woodnewton in Northamptonshire through to my Grandmother who was Clara Elizabeth Mould born in London. If any of your spare certs are from Northamptonshire I would be intersted in more details.

Look forward to hearing from you

Ivor

stgiles_noke
20-12-2004, 8:14 AM
Dear Ivor,
My certificates all refer to Moulds in Co. Durham - any connection with yours? My Moulds, mostly miners, originated in the Newcastle area, moving across the Tyne to South Shields and then to the Seaham Colliery area.
Best wishes,
Anne Johnson

IvorClucas
20-12-2004, 8:56 AM
Ann,

I don't think there is any connection with my Moulds to Co Durham of mining.

Thanks

Ivor

a.barnes
07-07-2006, 2:23 PM
I note that you have unwanted Weatherley certificates. I am tracing Weatherleys in Monmouthshire, Leicester, Manchester, Liverpool and Birmingham. booksellers/photographers/maritime seamen. Anything that relates to them I would be interested in
Regards
Andrea

stgiles_noke
11-07-2006, 7:30 AM
Dear Andrea, I'm afraid that I can't make the link at the moment - my Weatherleys are all in London from the mid 1800s, but if I do come across anyone likely to be of interest to you, in my researches, I will let you know.
Good hunting,
Anne

Lulu
27-08-2006, 1:56 PM
Hi,
I am researching Manleys in the Worsley/Eccles/Leigh/Atherton areas of Lancashire. Do any of your Manley certificates relate to families in this area?
Thanks!
Lulu

stgiles_noke
29-08-2006, 8:02 AM
Dear Lulu - I'm afraid all my Manley certificates relate to London (have only got back to the 1850s at the moment) - for some reason my Manleys used the name Armener as well (confusing or what?) - don't know if this rings any bells with you? Do let me know if you can make a connection and I'll let you have any relevant certificates.
Best of luck with your research,
Anne

Lulu
29-08-2006, 11:40 AM
Hi Anne

Thanks anyway - at the moment my Manleys are all very much planted in Lancashire but if I do find a connection to London then I will let you know!

Regards,
Lulu