PDA

View Full Version : Updating profile

junedye64
09-07-2010, 10:44 PM
I've been trying to edit my profile.

I entered my birth date and my interests.

Then save changes but it doesn't save them.

A message says that I've entered an invalid birthdate.

What am I doing wrong.

June

v.wells
09-07-2010, 11:00 PM
June - You have different choices of displaying your birthdate and depending on what you have selected it will not show on your user CP. I have edited my interests and it has saved them to my user profile (that which the public sees, if they look). I know I am not much help but things appear to be working fine. :)

junedye64
09-07-2010, 11:08 PM
Vanessa do you mean that when you look at my profile, you can see my birth date and interests?

June

v.wells
09-07-2010, 11:23 PM
No, it doesn't show a person's birthdate. Does mine? I just looked and it shows the date but not the year which is how I set it. You must have set yours to hide. But that aside, there appears to be bugs in the system as this is the 2nd time, I've tried to edit this post.

junedye64
10-07-2010, 8:33 AM
Bo
I have got it set on display birthdate.

junedye64
10-07-2010, 9:29 AM
Thanks Bo |hug|

Another problem solved.

June

Waitabit
10-07-2010, 9:39 AM
She's good.. isn't she? That's why we keep her on.

busyglen
10-07-2010, 1:49 PM
No, it doesn't show a person's birthdate. Does mine? I just looked and it shows the date but not the year which is how I set it. You must have set yours to hide. But that aside, there appears to be bugs in the system as this is the 2nd time, I've tried to edit this post.

V. I had the same thing happen to me until I was told that when you click on `edit' click on `go advanced' you can then make your changes and click on `update' or whatever the word is. If you don't go `advanced' it seems to get stuck for some reason. I've corrected a couple of my posts and it works that way. Try it when next you need to make alterations.

Glenys :)

Jane Elderfield
11-07-2010, 6:41 AM
I am glad someone wants me!:wink5:

Bo Peep,

We want you, we want you, we want you, we want you, WE WANT YOU, WE WANT YOU !

Maggiemac
11-07-2010, 10:07 AM
Yes we All want you....and need you Bo.