PDA

View Full Version : Arnold family of Cambridge

arnold
07-07-2010, 6:03 PM
My father Cyril John Arnold had roots in Cambridge over a long period it seems and an ancestor born in Australia as a diversion. Is any else researching this line?

arnold
25-11-2011, 11:26 AM
My father Cyril John Arnold had roots in Cambridge over a long period it seems and an ancestor born in Australia as a diversion. Is any else researching this line?
For pressing reasons I was unable to pick up the 9 posts folk made. Aplologies to all comcerned. I anyone prepared to post me again

Coromandel
25-11-2011, 11:43 AM
I am a bit confused, since the only replies you seem to have had to your two 2010 threads were all on the other thread ('Stevens of Basford'). The 'Arnold of Cambridge' thread was originally on the Surname Interests board so would have been closed down soon after you posted it, making it impossible for anyone to reply. It is possible that people may have sent you private messages about the Arnolds, so it may be worth checking your Inbox in case they are there.

We had better start from scratch with the Arnolds. Could you please tell us what you already know about the family? (For example, when and where your father was born, his parents' names, and so on.) Then the forum sleuths can get to work.:)