PDA

View Full Version : Am I back on???

carolchipp
27-01-2010, 1:30 AM
Hi all (I think)
Just hit the home button on that funny Bulletin page and, I think I'm back in....am I? :confused:

MarkJ
27-01-2010, 1:35 AM
Hi all (I think)
Just hit the home button on that funny Bulletin page and, I think I'm back in....am I? :confused:

Yep - you seem to be :)

Mark

Mutley
27-01-2010, 1:38 AM
You are back Carol, the face lift just took a bit longer that we thought. Watch out for more goodies as we get used to it. ;)

v.wells
27-01-2010, 1:56 AM
Well......What a facelift! Was it a Botox treatment then? I have absolutely no idea what I am doing.....I'm terribly panicked about change. I hit the home button but it said I wasn't allowed :confused:. Can I change the font size on the reply box so that I can see what I am typing? Oh I see there is another box above ...Duh!! I think this calls for more tea to drink while I am staring at my piles of paper I'm still working on:)

MarkJ
27-01-2010, 2:05 AM
Well......What a facelift! Was it a Botox treatment then? I have absolutely no idea what I am doing.....I'm terribly panicked about change. I hit the home button but it said I wasn't allowed :confused:. Can I change the font size on the reply box so that I can see what I am typing? Oh I see there is another box above ...Duh!! I think this calls for more tea to drink while I am staring at my piles of paper I'm still working on:)

So far, the only cure for the tiny text Mutley and I have found is to use the good old Ctrl and + trick to increase the size of the text.
Hopefully we will locate a better method soon :)

Mark (who is just as confuzzled as everyone else at the mo!)

Hugh Thompson
27-01-2010, 2:15 AM
I'm in the same boat, I'm not even sure I'll know if you answer this as I don't know where I am at the moment, I suppose I'll get used to it (I hope), where's the smileys?

Mutley
27-01-2010, 2:20 AM
I'm in the same boat, I'm not even sure I'll know if you answer this as I don't know where I am at the moment, I suppose I'll get used to it (I hope), where's the smileys?

Up the same creek as the rest of us, I think.
Try the Advanced something or other button ;) Loads of goodies there.

MarkJ
27-01-2010, 2:21 AM
Yep - you are here Hugh!

For the smileys, so far I have located them by clicking the "Go Advanced" button, just below the box where you type your replies...

Mark

v.wells
27-01-2010, 2:22 AM

|jumphappy The smilies are on the right hand side (squint) of "advanced reply". Oh, Hugh we will be lost souls wandering around forever lost here. I'll |wave| when I see you!

Hugh Thompson
27-01-2010, 2:23 AM
Thanks Mutley and Mark.
Hugh.:)
and Vanessa|wave|