PDA

View Full Version : usernames..............................

lindacoole
25-10-2009, 9:50 PM
How do I get my username back to siamesewillow?

sueannbowen
25-10-2009, 9:56 PM
be very nice to Bo Peep I think!|jumphappy

Mutley
25-10-2009, 10:00 PM
How do I get my username back to siamesewillow?

You cannot, ;) Only the administrator has that ability.

So it is a case of sending a PM to the administrator of the forum and explaining your circumstances, while asking politely, if they would be so kind as to help.

But I do not understand what you mean by 'back to'? The forum does already have a member called Siamesewillow, so have you joined twice because you had forgotton your password?

lindacoole
26-10-2009, 4:03 PM
Hi,

Forgot my password, so had to put my e-mail adress in and given awhole lot of letters/numbers for a new password which I would never remember. So my username got changed from siamesewillow without my say.

MarkJ
26-10-2009, 4:26 PM
Seems to me that the issue is purely that the password for the siamesewillow account has been forgotten?
Yes, when you request a new password, you will be given something hard to remember, but you can then change that by logging on (using the new password) and simply changing it via the User CP...

Mark

siamesewillow
27-10-2009, 7:34 AM
Bo Peep, I.m back to my username "siamesewillow" after reading your message. So how do I delete my other profile?

thanks Mark.
thanks Bo Peep

siamese

Peter_uk_can
27-10-2009, 1:34 PM
Scary thing. One stroke of Bo's pen |jedi| and we are history.

Ladkyis
27-10-2009, 2:38 PM
Trust us Peter it is very very scarey, just one twitch|jedi| and we're gone. Oh and if you could see in the Mod shed where all the technical gubbins are it would be even more scary

~shudder~

I try to always be good

Chisel
27-10-2009, 10:08 PM
What is a siamesewillow?:confused:

Mutley
27-10-2009, 10:21 PM
What is a siamesewillow?:confused:

A lost twig ;)

Lizzy9
27-10-2009, 10:24 PM
My guess ......... a Siamese cat named Willow?

Whatever, it's a lovely username which can conjure up lots of meanings. Willow tree from Thailand, or a favourite Thai restaurant maybe.

pottoka
28-10-2009, 12:42 AM
Be afraid. Be very afraid! |biggrin|
I am, I am! http://bestsmileys.com/panic/3.gif My knees are knocking together, and I know I won't sleep tonight. http://bestsmileys.com/panic/3.gif I don't even have a parachute. |help|

cfww2
28-10-2009, 9:05 AM
I will delete the other for you.

Or just merge the two accounts so that none of the posts of the two accounts are lost? Easy in vB