PDA

View Full Version : Print out

patriciab_1
05-10-2009, 12:36 PM
Hi there How do I go about printing out the inform is sent me?. Cheers, Trish

Procat
05-10-2009, 12:46 PM
Hi Trish,

Click on Thread Tools at the top of the first post in the thread then select printable version, then go to File and select print.

Alternatively just left click, drag the mouse over what you want to print, right click, select copy, then past into a word document and print.

michaelpipe
05-10-2009, 12:47 PM
Are you asking how to print replies to your posts? If so then you need to copy the text and paste into a doc.

Or just do what Procat says - he got there first.

Geoffers
05-10-2009, 12:48 PM
If you look at your message above, over on the right of the screen in the blue header is a number 1.

Click on the number 1 and then click on 'file' in the top left of the screen and from the drop-down menu, select 'print'.

To print a whole thread.

Open any thread, and then click on 'file' in the top left of the screen and from the drop-down menu, select 'print'.

This should print page 1 of a thread, if there is a second page, select page 2 and print that off as well.

- or - click on thread tools at the top of the thread and selct printable version.

Procat
05-10-2009, 12:50 PM
Which just goes to prove there is more than one way to skin a cat on Brit-Gen. :D

Geoffers
05-10-2009, 1:33 PM
Which just goes to prove there is more than one way to skin a cat on Brit-Gen.

Is it worth starting a new thread on the subject??

Personally I take a dead cat and......................on second thoughts, perhaps not.

lancsbank51
09-10-2009, 10:43 AM
I take it we are all in the same boat where cats are concerned we have six next door you should see our fortifications!!!!!!

sueannbowen
26-02-2013, 11:35 AM
Click on Thread Tools at the top of the first post in the thread then select printable version, then go to File and select print.

Alternatively just left click, drag the mouse over what you want to print, right click, select copy, then past into a word document and print.

Don't you just love this forum? I had a long series of replies to a post of mine recently and wanted to know whether I could print them all out to save the info. In all the years I have been a member I have never even noticed the print view on the thread tools thingy before finding this post from Doug. Marv!

Ken_R
26-02-2013, 6:33 PM
And a way to save paper....................instead of 'Printing' to a printer. Download a .PDF Writer. Loads of free ones if you Google the term. I use DORO, then Print to the .PDF Writer.

You then get an electronic copy without needing to go out and slaughter another tree.

Simples!:smartass:

sueannbowen
26-02-2013, 7:31 PM
And a way to save paper....................instead of 'Printing' to a printer. Download a .PDF Writer. Loads of free ones if you Google the term. I use DORO, then Print to the .PDF Writer.

You then get an electronic copy without needing to go out and slaughter another tree.

Simples!:smartass:

good one