PDA

View Full Version : Transcribing query ERY

samgibbons56
25-09-2009, 6:50 AM
Hi all, Does anyone know if the co-ord for ERY is receiving mail at all?
I have tried to e-mail without success to offer my services for the PR's of Thorganby.
Or, does anyone know if they are being transcribed at all?
The film I ordered from the LDS has the added bonus of this parish on it and not wanting to waste the oppurtunity.................
Can someone out there let me know if they want me to do it, I have about 2 months left on the loan.
Regards
Sam|book|

Kirk Dawson
25-09-2009, 2:07 PM
Hi all, Does anyone know if the co-ord for ERY is receiving mail at all?
I have tried to e-mail without success to offer my services for the PR's of Thorganby.
Or, does anyone know if they are being transcribed at all?
The film I ordered from the LDS has the added bonus of this parish on it and not wanting to waste the oppurtunity.................
Can someone out there let me know if they want me to do it, I have about 2 months left on the loan.
Regards
Sam|book|
Sam

While I am no longer associated with FreeREG, I can assure you that they would love to have you transcribe those registers. While the ERY coordinator is no longer active you can always make contact with the FreeREG team at the following email address.

[email protected]

Kirk

samgibbons56
26-09-2009, 9:36 AM
Sam

While I am no longer associated with FreeREG, I can assure you that they would love to have you transcribe those registers. While the ERY coordinator is no longer active you can always make contact with the FreeREG team at the following email address.

[email protected]

Kirk
Hi Kirk,
I have e-mailed them this am, thanks for that.
Just didn't want to start without checking they weren't already ongoing, no point in doing the same work twice.
Regards
Sam