PDA

View Full Version : AnnB - A True Lady

MythicalMarian
16-08-2009, 2:21 PM
After all the moaning we do about unscrupulous people, I feel I must redress the balance by publicly thanking our very own Devon Dumpling for helping me with my Pigot family research. People are so kind on B-G. Ann has provided me with info from transcriptions of the North Devon Journal which has put a bit more flesh on my Pigot bones.

Ann, you are a star. I've e-mailed you, as you know, but I really do think the Forum needs to know how helpful you have been. If ever I can reciprocate, please just let me know.

|angel| |hug|

Mutley
16-08-2009, 2:42 PM
I'd like to second that. |hug|

MarkJ
16-08-2009, 2:46 PM
Ann is a lovely lady - I have personal experience of her kind assistance too :)
So I am going to "third" it :)

Mark

AnnB
16-08-2009, 4:06 PM
Oh gosh :o

Thank you for your kind words, they really made my day :)

Best wishes
Ann

busyglen
16-08-2009, 5:48 PM
Having joined BG at the same time as Ann, I wish to `fourth' it!

Ann has been a great help to me over the years, and I feel that we are almost like sisters. In fact I would be proud to call her my sister. :)

One lovely lady. |hug|

Glen xx

Waitabit
17-08-2009, 5:24 AM
Well spake, Must be something about "Ann/es" I've met several recently to my joy. They shine on Brit-Gen. :)

AnnB
17-08-2009, 7:13 AM
:o

|hug|

I can't think of anything else to say!

Thank you
Ann

MythicalMarian
17-08-2009, 8:41 PM
As if our Ann hadn't done enough for me yesterday with transcriptions of deaths of some of my Pigs who went down to Devon, today she actually found the obituary and funeral for my Reverend John Tayeur Pigot (who died aged 91) down in Exmouth in TWO local papers of 1912. To read such a warm and glowing tribute to this nephew of my 'new' 4xgreat grandad, brought tears to my eyes, and it certainly gave me a vivid picture of this ancestor.

It's the stuff we dream of finding, and our Ann has made it all possible.

busyglen
18-08-2009, 12:22 PM
That's brilliant Marian. Something to treasure! ;)

Glenys