PDA

View Full Version : HENRY LAINSBURY Berkshire b.1880

Waitabit
15-08-2009, 11:51 AM
Does anyone have a connection to or knowledge of a HENRY LAINSBURY b. 1880 in Berkshire, reg'd Reading.

Freebmd has a marriage in 1905 to Elizabeth Walter or Annie Ilbrey.

1911 has a Henry Lainsbury b.1880 +-1 Berkshire residing in "Henley Oxfordshire" with Elizabeth b. 1862 age 42 This could well be his Mother listed as 19 in 1881 census. Age a bit fluffed but what's new?

Any help here greatly appreciated.

Victoria Sellwood Turner
19-08-2009, 10:58 PM
Does anyone have a connection to or knowledge of a HENRY LAINSBURY b. 1880 in Berkshire, reg'd Reading.

Freebmd has a marriage in 1905 to Elizabeth Walter or Annie Ilbrey.

1911 has a Henry Lainsbury b.1880 +-1 Berkshire residing in "Henley Oxfordshire" with Elizabeth b. 1862 age 42 This could well be his Mother listed as 19 in 1881 census. Age a bit fluffed but what's new?

Any help here greatly appreciated.

Hello,
I don't have Henry in 1901 or 1911 but I do have him and his Lainsbury family back to 1783 in Tilehurst.
I have slightly different information to you in that Henry's birth reg was Wokingham Dist and he was born at Grazeley in that district. Illeg son of Elizabeth Deborah Lainsbury who married George Miles just after the census was taken in 1881.
The Thomas Lainsbury age 5 also on the 1881 with Elizabeth and her father is her brother. Other children of father George Lainsbury and Harriet Westall are living with their grandparents in Tilehurst. George married again in 1882.

From another source I have a further 14 children for George Miles and Elizabeth Lainsbury but I haven't totally proved them, so I cannot guarantee their accuracy.
Let me know if you think I can help further.
Yours
Victoria

Waitabit
20-08-2009, 9:40 AM
Spot on Victoria, I forgot to say Deborah & when I saw Elizabeth on 1911 it sounded possible.

The Lass I'm asking for would really appreciate any further info on Henry & his Family. Grazely was the startiing point for her searches, with connections to Shinfield,Swallowfield,Wokingham, Tilehurst Reading & Burgfield. :)

Victoria Sellwood Turner
20-08-2009, 9:44 PM
Spot on Victoria, I forgot to say Deborah & when I saw Elizabeth on 1911 it sounded possible.

The Lass I'm asking for would really appreciate any further info on Henry & his Family. Grazely was the startiing point for her searches, with connections to Shinfield,Swallowfield,Wokingham, Tilehurst Reading & Burgfield. :)

Hello,
If you mail me at vicwinann At googlemail dot com I will happily help.
Yours
Victoria