PDA

View Full Version : Joseph Wood & Mary Emma Sidebottom

Linda Brixius
11-10-2004, 3:21 PM
I am looking for family members of Joseph William Wood & Mary Emma Sidebottom. I am their granddaughter in the Usa. I have lost contact with family and would very much like to contact family members.
They lived on Oldham Road Manchester for years and years. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You Linda

Catherine T
29-10-2004, 10:03 PM
Hi!

Hi! Manchester has a Newspaper called The Mancehster Evening News, which is very widely distributed. On a Saturday they publish an Intouch Section, for people trying to locate family relatives or friends they have lost touch with, and it may be worth you putting a message on there.
You can do this on line, and it is free to have you message on. It may take a week or two to go in, but it worth the wait, as I have found a few relatives this way. Your message will go online and also in the newspaper.

http://www.manchesteronline.co.uk/intouch/

Good Luck

Catherine

Linda Brixius
03-11-2004, 7:16 PM
Catherine,
Thank You so much for the information on the paper. I have posted a message and hope to have good luck.
I have been doing genealogy on my family . And I need to be connected to my mom's side again. I feel lost with out her and am in hope to get connected to her family again.
Thank You so much.
Linda