PDA

View Full Version : THOMAS CAMPBELL B/1844 Barony...Scotland.

robbiej
14-02-2009, 2:27 AM
I am not sure if I am posting in the correct area here, but hopefully it can be shifted if it is not.
I am researching Campbells in Barony etc. and have a Thomas Campbell b/1844, to a John Campbll Bookseller and his wife Jane (Jean) Liddell...
When I went to download this Birth cert on Scotland'sPeople I noticed there is a Skype Phone Number under it....
I am HOPING !!! that the person whose number it is, is associated with perhaps this forum, or reads here, and will contact me please...|wave|.
Thomas Campbell is a near relative of mine and this person may be able to give me information on the family.
I can be contacted through my hotmail a/c.... clarencehouseAThotmailDOTcom
robbiej.NZ|help|

JustJean
14-02-2009, 3:44 AM
Hate to bust your bubble but there are no Skype phone numbers associated with ScotlandsPeople website indexed data. What you are seeing is your own computer making a herculean effort to turn every recognizable series of numbers into someone's skype phone number. You can disable this less than handy feature from within Skype. Simply go to....Skype -->Tools--> Options --> Advanced Settings and Uncheck the tick-box for Associate Skype with callto: links on the web.

Best wishes
Jean

Lesley Robertson
14-02-2009, 10:04 AM
There may be others with links to this family, so I'm moving the thread over to Lanarkshire.
Lesley

robbiej
15-02-2009, 1:59 AM
Thank you Jean... I thought it a bit strange.... that is why I put on here...
robbiuej|blush|