PDA

View Full Version : Mallow Field Club Journal-wanted

tullamore
07-02-2009, 12:09 PM
I have been trying to obtain a copy of The Mallow Field Club Journal issue 10-1992,which is now out of print,does anyone have a copy?
I am particularly interested in an article written by Jim Lysaght calles C.B.S Doneraile,the first 50 years.

Thank you for reading

Tullamore

Summer
07-02-2009, 12:45 PM
Obviously (or not?) you have seen the Mallow Archaeological & Historical Society website.
Have you contacted John Caplice to see if they have a archived copy on file that you can get a photocopy off?
Sorry, I don't have a copy, I'd say this will be a hard thing to find. Maybe also post in the Cork thread?

Browneyes
07-02-2009, 1:58 PM
Ok, I have no idea if this will eventually lead you to a copy but it's worth a try...

Go to

http://www.rhs.ac.uk/bibl/bibwel.asp
then click on search the bibliography and then full search
Put in author's surname and journal "Mallow Field Club"
Where it says "external links" you'll see COPAC, click on that word
Each of the sources you click on will tell you at the bottom where it's held.
If you have access to a really helpful determined librarian they might just be able to help you borrow it if the particular copy you want is available via them. Failing that if you know someone doing a Uni course with access to the mysterious academic library network :D they might be able to help.

There is info at the bottom of each "find a copy" but that really applies to students who have access like I mentioned.

Browneyes.

tullamore
08-02-2009, 11:02 AM
Thanks Browneyes and Summer, will try both suggestioins.