PDA

View Full Version : Robert & Annie Hayesmore..Blean Canterbury

07-02-2005, 7:22 AM
I am seeking any information with regard to Robert and Annie Hayesmore,I have little information on Robert other than he lived with Annie at Orchard Cottages Blean,Annie was born 8th April 1872 and died 25th August 1943 and lies in Canterbury Cemetary..I believe Robert rests in St Cosmos at Blean...any information would be much appreciated,thank you.
Bert Jones (Sturry)

gastronome
09-02-2005, 3:15 PM
Robert William (b.1879) and Annie, nee Adams, (b.1881) also existed, living in Sevenoaks, Sissinghurst and Brompton from the time of their marriage (1900-1907?) until their deaths - Annie's in 1947, Robert's in 1958. They were my grandparents.

Relatives lived in Bridge, near Canterbury, in the 1940s: the Blean Robert and Annie were clearly related, but not the same couple - beware of confusions!

In fact, the Hayesmores of the Weald had very large families in the 19th. century and all of the family christian names crop up repeatedly, making it difficult to know which is which - but I, too, would be grateful for any information on any Kent Hayesmore.