PDA

View Full Version : 1861 - 1871 Fulham Census (All Saints)

Mary Kennedy
02-02-2005, 12:55 PM
Hi,

Was wondering if someone would look up the name of Kennedy and Casey from the 1861 and 1871 Fulham (All Saints) census and tell me what is says for "place of birth".

Thank you.

Mary Kennedy
Canada

Peggy
02-02-2005, 1:52 PM
Hello Mary,

There is a better chance of someone being able to help if you give full names, ages, occupations, and any other details you know.

Peggy

Fulhamster
02-02-2005, 6:24 PM
Hello Mary,

There is a better chance of someone being able to help if you give full names, ages, occupations, and any other details you know.

Peggy
Hiya Mary!
I have not long got my first 'Archive' CDs. These include the Fulham 1871 census and I would be only too pleased to help you out! As Peggy says I would need more details to do so. This is especially because I am new to this and need as much help as I can get! Helping you would also be helping me! Al the very, very best.

Mary Kennedy
06-02-2005, 4:15 PM
Hiya Mary!
I have not long got my first 'Archive' CDs. These include the Fulham 1871 census and I would be only too pleased to help you out! As Peggy says I would need more details to do so. This is especially because I am new to this and need as much help as I can get! Helping you would also be helping me! Al the very, very best.

Hi,

I will get that information asap so you can look up for me.

Thanks.

Mary

Mary Kennedy
06-02-2005, 8:12 PM
Peggy

1871 Fulham (All Saints)

# 9 Thornton Cottages (Royal Oak Cottages)

Michael Kennedy Head of house, market gardener, labourer, Ireland
Johanna, wife, Ireland
John, son
Elizabeth, daughter
James, son
Mary Ann, daughter
Honora, daughter
Ellen, daughter
Thomas, son

Was wondering if there is mention of place of birth for neighbours around neighbourhood who were born in Ireland.

Can't seem to find a place of birth for Kennedy and now now that people from the same areas emigrate together, settled in the am area.

Thank you.

Mary

Also, if you have a chance could you please send me the names of those living on the Old Greyhound lane.

Peggy
06-02-2005, 8:39 PM
Reg, did you want to take this?

Mary obviously already has the info on the family (Kennedy, anyway) from the 1871. Looking around the neighborhood is a bit more of a project that I have time to tackle.

Wish I knew where my Irish ancestors were from! They all said "Ireland."

Peggy

Fulhamster
06-02-2005, 9:42 PM
Reg, did you want to take this?

Mary obviously already has the info on the family (Kennedy, anyway) from the 1871. Looking around the neighborhood is a bit more of a project that I have time to tackle.

Wish I knew where my Irish ancestors were from! They all said "Ireland."

PeggyHiya!
Will sort something out for Wednesday evening as am busy till then. have KENNEDY from Fulham in my 'tree'.They were from Limerick.

Mary Kennedy
06-02-2005, 10:24 PM
Hi,

What is the name of your Kennedy from Fulham.

Fulhamster
10-02-2005, 11:41 AM
Hiya Mary!
Am a twerk. Have sorted out some stuff for you and hope to mail it to you this evening! Looking around the area for Irish neighbours I note that nearly all of them come from around Limerick or Cork. Next week some time I will look around Hammersmith for you as this traditionally is more of an area associated with Irish immigrants. Will 'talk' later!

Fulhamster
10-02-2005, 8:54 PM
Hiya!
Has anything come through yet? It was my first time sending stuff via my new scanner! It may have gone anywhere! Do let me know in case I have to try again!