PDA

View Full Version : CRAMP, Albert, Edwin 1890-1956

mandaloon
14-10-2008, 1:24 AM
Bit of a long shot really but thought I'd give it a go .
I have been researching the history of my Grandfathers ship and whilst surfing the net, as you do. I have come across this name as being a crew member. the person who posted the info was a Marion Harper who seems to be very active in researching the Cramp name. Albert was a Kentish man by all accounts. If someone has Albert as part of their family tree and would like to know more about the ship he sailed on, please let me know. If anyone happens to have stummbled across Marion perhaps you could draw her attention to this thread.

I'm sorry if this thread has been started in the wrong place but I didnt know where else to put it.

ChristineR
14-10-2008, 4:22 AM
Hi mandaloon

I have moved it to Mariners and Ships - it will fit in nicely there :)

michaelpipe
14-10-2008, 4:51 AM
I notice that Marion has several messages and an address on another board - however the most recent anywhere is 2002, so the email address may be out of date.

Michael

mandaloon
14-10-2008, 8:20 PM
I did try to Email her but it bounced back. My knowledge of family geneology is very limited and many of these forums seems totally allien to me and not at all user friendly. ( I like this one, it makes sense!)

michaelpipe
14-10-2008, 10:33 PM
I did try to Email her but it bounced back. My knowledge of family geneology is very limited and many of these forums seems totally allien to me and not at all user friendly. ( I like this one, it makes sense!)

Can't make any other suggestions. I think that many of the people on this forum would agree that it is very "user-friendly", and that's why we are here.

Michael