PDA

View Full Version : ANNIE HOLT/JOSHUA HOLT Pennsylvania

tribi
02-09-2008, 10:54 AM
I am looking for any information on a Annie Holt who lived on Orwigsburg Street , Tamaqua. Died in 1950 and is buried in Shuylkill Cemetery in Tamaqua Pennsylvania.

Tribi

beachbaby
06-10-2008, 4:15 PM
1930 US Census shows Anne E (McAfee) Holt living at 151 Orswegsburg Street. She is the head of household, owns the house worth $8000, has a radio set, is listed as married (at age 20), born 1874 in Pennsylvana as were both of her parents. No occupation is listed. Living with her is daughter Dorothy G. age 16, born NY, and Anne's brothers William A McAfee, single, age 69, a laborer doing odd jobs, and brother Harry, age 55 a laborer on the railroad. Her husband is not listed.

1920 US Census shows Joshua Holt, b 1869 in Pennsylvania to English parents, at the same address as above, a salesman of billiards tables, his wife Anne, and her brother William McAfee (public roads laborer) and niece Dorothy Bruming, age 7, born in New York whose parents were both born in New York.

Cannot find him in 1910 census, although there is a family in Pottsville PA, Schuykill County, - Robert J. Holt, age 33, messenger for an express company (however, his parents are listed as being born in PA), his wife Annie and their son, Joseph W (2 mos). I doubt if this is them, but who knows.

Hope this helps

:) Teri

JudyLynn
18-01-2010, 5:41 PM
Hello,
I'm from the Schuylkill County area, and would be glad to do a lookup or two (obit? marriage record?) if you're still searching for this person!
Regards,
~JudyLynn