PDA

View Full Version : He Found Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saundra Mueller
26-08-2008, 7:03 PM
|wave| A second cousin in England e-mailed me after reading my family tree on a web site. Our G.G. Grandfather's were brothers. Now I know I have a whole new branch of the family tree that I never knew existed. I was shocked to say the least, but we have been sending pictures and info back and forth. His older relatives remembered some of the family went to USA around 1900 but lost touch over the years. We now have filled in a lot of blank spaces and I look forward to hearing more from him and learning about England.
Thanks for all the help I got from this site |hug|
Saundra

Ladkyis
26-08-2008, 7:13 PM
OH congratulations! how absolutely marvellous. I love it when this happens and I don't mind if it's me or anyone, I just think it is great when people connect.

pipsqueak
26-08-2008, 7:19 PM
Wow! That's great! Congratulations! It's so exciting! I bet they're as excited as you are!

Funnily enough I just discovered that my great-great-grandfather's brother went to Chicago, and his niece went to Ohio. (Haven't found out if there are any living relatives though.)

v.wells
26-08-2008, 7:21 PM
Congratulations Saundra. I hope you have many years of contact with your newly found.:D

jane.harrison.9
26-08-2008, 8:51 PM
That's great . Congratulations Sandra.
In the last year I've made contact with a distant cousin in Philadelphia and next month myself and two second cousins are all meeting each other for the first time.

*bunty*
26-08-2008, 9:03 PM
That's great news :). Through B-G a second cousin found me also. Our grandparents were siblings. I love B-G! :D

dietabix
26-08-2008, 9:46 PM
|wave| Congratulations
I too know how exciting it feels to find new relation
I have found 3rd cousins in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Bahrain and quite a number in England, everyone I find |jumphappy is a bonus.
They did get about didn't they ?
Sue

Waitabit
27-08-2008, 4:30 AM
Saundra, what can I say?

|woohoo|

Wendy