PDA

View Full Version : Woodings in Yardly Hastings

WaltonAus
04-06-2008, 10:00 AM
Hello Everyone, I am searching for any information about Charles Wooding B:c1723 and Hannah Stevenson B:c1731 who married in 1748 in Yardley Hastings. I have about 1,000 WOODINGS in Yardly Hastings but am struggling to tie them all together. I seem to have 4 branches back to 1538 which I feel certain must be related somehow so if anyone can help me connect the families....especially Charles parents and siblings..... I would love to hear from you. I may be able to fill a few gaps in your tree too.

Kind Regards
Peter Euston

LancsLass
29-01-2009, 12:53 PM
Hi Peter
I am looking at Downings in Yardley Hastings at the moment so if I come across any links to Woodings I wil post you another message. With my other families I have been amazed to see repeated links to certain families in a village.

However when I saw you are in Australia I assumed that the website of the families of Yardley Hastings must be yours particularly as that was orignally described as the "Wooding" file. Having checked back I see it was put up a Norman Trew. I assume you have seen it?

If not http://www.tech2u.com.au/~normtew/yh/index.htm

Sarah

WaltonAus
01-02-2009, 12:44 AM
Hello Sarah, Thankyou for you reply. I have seen Norman's web site and I have emiled and spoken to him on the phone several times. You could call him the keeper of the Woodings and families related as he is so fervent about his genealogy. It turned out we were very distantly related several times removed. A wonderful person full of knowledge and only too happy to share.

Good Hunting & Kind Regards
Peter Euston