PDA

View Full Version : Frederick William Atha Westbury

Fiona67
13-04-2008, 10:57 AM
Hi
I am hoping that someone out there can help. My great grandfather William Frank Atha Westbury married 3 times (ok had 3 relationships) that we know of..... one in Victoria, one in Qld/NSW and the other in NSW. It is the marriage in Victoria that I am looking for some help with. William m Alice Alner in Victoria in about 1903 and they had a son Frederick William Atha Westbury b 1904. He would have been my grandfather's half brother .... we didn't know he existed ..... my grandfather was b in 1909 in Qld to the second "wife" which was 2 years before his divorce in Victoria had come through. Anyway Frederick m Georgina Moonie in Victoria and they had no children. Frederick died in 1967 and is buried in the Necropolis at Springvale. What I am looking for is any way to find out if there is any family anywhere who might be able to tell me anything about him. I don't have any info about Georgina and I think Alice remarried so she could have had other children. I am just hoping someone might be able to help me

Fiona

ChristineR
15-04-2008, 10:02 AM
Here you go Fiona :D

Digger - Edwardian Index. Victoria 1902-1913

Surname: WESTBURY
Given Names: Wm Frank Atha
Event: M
Spouse Surname: ALNER
Spouse Gvn Names: Alice Fredericka
Birth Place: ADELAIDE
Year: 1903
Reg. Number: 5393
[the reverse marriage shows Alice was born Hawthorn]

Birth
Surname: WESTBURY
Given Names: Fredk Wm Atha
Sex: M
Father: Wm Frank Atha
Mother: Alice Frederica ALNER
Birth Place: HAWTHORN
Year: 1904
Reg. Number: 18578

Fiona, I'll have a look and see what else I can find and send it direct.

edit: just to say that I have found Alice's further two marriages - widowed after 8 months of marriage for spouse no 2.
Sent on to Fiona everything to be found in Victorian cds :)

ChristineR

Fiona67
15-04-2008, 2:18 PM
Hi Christine
Thank you so much for all your help.

Fiona