PDA

View Full Version : Looking for conections to: CRUMP, LAUGHER, YARNOLD, WRIGHT all Bromsgrove Worcs

samgibbons56
17-02-2008, 11:11 AM
Hello,
I am a newbie to this forum, but an "oldie" to f/h. I recently (2 years ago) started on my partners family, the above being just 1 lot. I also am researching, on his behalf, HOWARDs from BKM; GIBBONS from Kent;RIDDLEs from BKM and DBY; LEES from Saddleworth & Ashton; RHODES from Saddleworth etc; PARKER, TAYLOR, WOOLEY from Lancs.
At the same time still trying to persue info on my own ALLISONs and MEGGISONs from NRY parishes.
This obviously has become difficult to do as we moved to France 4 years ago, so any help or info is gratefully received.
I have quite a lot of info gleaned from PR's before leaving the UK concering the NRY names if I can help anyone else.
Regards
Sam

CindyR
22-02-2008, 6:17 PM
I have a bit of info for an Edward Crump born 1854/55 in Sussex, England...father- Edward mother - Caroline. He came to Canada and married Charlotte Levett in 1889. Not sure if this is relevant but if so I have more info on his desendents.
Cindy

samgibbons56
22-02-2008, 7:52 PM
Hello Cindy,
Thanks for your post, but all the Crump info I have shows that the family originated in Bromsgrove and surrounding parishes, eventually ending up in Birmingham Warcs around 1901.
If I do find anything to show the family also moved down south I'll be back in touch.
Regards
Sam