PDA

View Full Version : F/H

a.r.hughes
16-02-2008, 8:51 PM
LOOKING FOR PARENTS OF, RICHARD HUGHES.DOB 13/5/1786 MYG.G.GRANDFATHER BORN IN LLANASA N.WALES CAN ANYBODY HELP PLEASE|help|

Alan Welsford
16-02-2008, 10:23 PM
Clywd Family History Society have transcribed the registers for Llanasa.

They can be purchased in paper form or on fiche, but probably not worth it if you are just after the one thing. (Although I guess what you find out may want you to be going back further....)

If nobody here comes up trumps, they do do a paid lookup service though. (It's more expensive to non-members than members).

I'm no longer sure what links I'm allowed to post, but a Google will find them.

But you may get lucky here, of course.

Alan

*bunty*
17-02-2008, 4:49 AM
It appears from a little digging on another site that Richard Hughes was the son of John Hughes (this is from someone else's family tree so not necessarily true ;)). Your options are to buy the parish records for this time or pay for a look up with the Clywd FHS. If you are researching other members of the Hughes family it may pay to buy a copy of parish registers for yourself. Perhaps you could invest in Llanasa Vol 5 Baptisms 1795-1812 Marriages 1754-1812 Burials 1795-1812 (published by the Clywd FHS) and this should (might) show the marriage of John Hughes?

a.r.hughes
17-02-2008, 12:51 PM
thanks for help.