PDA

View Full Version : Belfast Rangers

geo55
16-11-2007, 9:57 PM
I have been looking for my Grandparents Arthur and Elizabeth Muldoon.
Ihave came up with an uncle of my fathers on his mothers side,William Lunn, who I'm lead to believe, played football for Belfast Rangers can anyone tell me if there is still a team of that name,and where I could contact them.The time range im on about is 1890 or there abouts maybe even 1900.

Christopher
07-12-2007, 8:23 PM
Hello Geo,

I've not heard of a football team called Belfast Rangers so presume it either had it's name changed many years ago or alternatively is no longer in existence.

Christopher

kveldon
13-11-2013, 8:07 PM
My grandfather was George Muldoon son of Arthur and Elizabeth Muldoon and the Belfast Rangers team did exist between the 1890 and 1900's. William Lunn won a medal in a cup game not sure which game it was but there is a medal which we once had but has gone missing over the years. My name is Kevin George Veldon and my mother's name is Ellen Muldoon who is George Muldoon's daughter.

christanel
14-11-2013, 1:19 AM
Hello Kevin and welcome to Brit-Gen
geo55 has not been on the forums for quite a few years but if he still has the same email address he may receive notification of your post. Another way to try and make contact is to click on his user name and choose private message from the drop down menu. This also relies on him not having changed his email address.

Now you have taken the trouble to join why not stick around and join in this obsession we call genealogy. :smilewinkgrin:

Christanel