PDA

View Full Version : Isabella Christina HUNGERFORD - died Taunton 1985

Lindad
29-11-2004, 12:43 AM
Please can anyone tell us anything about Isabella Christina HUNGERFORD?

She died in Taunton in 1985, having been born in Croydon in 1901. According to her death certificate she was a GP... we assume in the Taunton area prior to her retirement, which we assume(!) would have been around 1966.

|help|

Lindad
10-01-2005, 12:45 AM
I'm just re-posting this plea for help! Does anyone from the Taunton area recognise the name of Dr Hungerford as being their old GP?

kmdward
15-01-2005, 11:29 PM
you could try listing on the occupation forum, someone there may be able to help with tracing doctors records.

ChrissySmith
08-03-2010, 10:29 AM
Hi - yes Isabelle Hungerford was my Great Aunt. She brought up my Mother, Rosemary Hungerford when her Mother died in 1945 having given birth to Stephen Hungerford who also died. My Mother's father was Isabelle's brother Winspeare Toye Hungerford who died of a stroke in 1968. Auntie Belle had no children herself and never married. They had a sister also, called Patricia who also lived near Taunton, she also never married but did adopt two young people. As far as I know they were all brought up in Cork in Ireland and my mother still has land rights there from the family.