PDA

View Full Version : Personal history...

Nicos
02-10-2007, 5:17 PM
I was just wondering how I am able to pull up previous postings made by me in say 6 months time, or do I need to keep hard copies of all the information I am being given?? (thanks folks!!!;))

Will it eventually come up when the members List is open - or is that closed permanently??

busyglen
02-10-2007, 5:27 PM
Do you mean this Forum?

The members list is permanently closed.

Regarding your previous postings.....if you know what section you posted in, you can go to that heading ie. this one is in Computer Help so if you go to this section, you can see a list of postings. Or...you can click on search and type in a word that is applicable and see if it comes up. Or...you can go into you Profile and select all postings by you and they will come up also.

Hope that helps. :)

Glenys

Guy Etchells
02-10-2007, 5:27 PM
Click on your name and choose show all posts by Nicos.
Cheers
Guy

busyglen
02-10-2007, 5:30 PM
Your was a much simpler answer Guy! Why couldn't I have just said that.|banghead|

Glenys

Sue Mackay
02-10-2007, 6:32 PM
do I need to keep hard copies of all the information I am being given??

I'm a belt and braces person. If someone gives me vital new information I either type it into my own notes or else print out a copy. If I lose my copy I can always retrieve it from the Forum Archives, but if the Forum changes hands again in the future (:eek: I hope not Bo Peep!) then some threads might get deleted.

BTW, if you want to print out a thread, click on Thread Tools and then click Show Printable Version

Davran
02-10-2007, 6:35 PM
Now, I never knew that Sue. You learn something new every day.

Nicos
02-10-2007, 6:39 PM
Thankyou!!!:)

So much to do...and so little time!!;)

Think I will do both- better safe than sorry eh???

My OH would cringe at the time I spend researching our trees ( well...95% mine probably!!!:o)

Someones got to do it !!!!:):D

I've not been here long- but I have to say that you are a really good bunch of people....some forums are - oh- better not said!!!|blush|

Geoffers
02-10-2007, 8:24 PM
Click on your name and choose show all posts by Nicos.

I don't know if it has changed, but that used to only show the last 500 messages, when you get past a couple of thousand........:o

Geoffers

Nicos
02-10-2007, 9:07 PM
Has it Bo Peep?????

Nicos
02-10-2007, 9:16 PM
Thanks;):D

Nicos
02-10-2007, 9:33 PM
At this rate- it won't take long!!:D:D:D

Nicos
02-10-2007, 9:55 PM