PDA

View Full Version : Not a refugee

PatMac
11-10-2004, 10:10 PM
Thanks, Rod.

Nice to know that I won't have to become a "refugee" again! I'm quite serious about my family history research, but I've visited other sites where "Chatting" seemed to be the latest rage!

I like the "new" concept, and hope all works out to EVERYONE'S satisfaction.

I'm sure you'll recognise my name, since I've been posting on several different forums, Yorkshire, Durham, Norfolk, Cambridge, and now Northumberland. It's nice to know that I can now go to any of these counties just by clicking on a button!

I'm going on a short hiatus from my research, but expect I'll be back 'on-line' and visiting the site in a few weeks.

Rod Neep
12-10-2004, 1:11 AM
Thanks, Rod.

Nice to know that I won't have to become a "refugee" again! I'm quite serious about my family history research, but I've visited other sites where "Chatting" seemed to be the latest rage!

I like the "new" concept, and hope all works out to EVERYONE'S satisfaction.

I'm sure you'll recognise my name, since I've been posting on several different forums, Yorkshire, Durham, Norfolk, Cambridge, and now Northumberland.
It's nice to know that I can now go to any of these counties just by clicking on a button!

Welcome back into the warm :)

On the matter of "chatting", we do have a "General Chat" forum here for trivia and non-family history stuff..... so I hope that people get used to going there and using that :)

Regards
Rod