PDA

View Full Version : medieval C.D.'s??

Tuppence
15-11-2004, 2:17 PM
Hi Guy,
I see you were talking about medieval C.D.'s I didn't know that there were such things, where can we get them and what is the year range for them? Should mention that I live in Canada and we do have a local "family centre" but they don't carry everything but they will bring it in from Salt Lake if it is one of theirs. Our families come from Hampshire and Sussex. Would appreciate any info that you could give, thanks
Tuppence

Geoffers
15-11-2004, 2:42 PM
Hi Guy,
I see you were talking about medieval C.D.'s I didn't know that there were such things,
Me neither - But having read the above I now cannot shake the image of a monk boogying down the cloister whilst thrashing out Gaudete or The Boar's Head - with extra bass |shakehead

Sorry!!! :o , I know I have a warped imagination and shouldn't diminish the seriousness of the subject, I shall stand in the corner and give myself a good birching.

Geoffers

Tuppence
15-11-2004, 4:16 PM
Hi Geoffers
Thanks for the good giggle started my day off right as I had my morning coffee. Please don't stand in the corner too long we would miss you, and as for the birching limit it to 3 lashes OK?
Tuppence