PDA

View Full Version : burrell family Pakefield

margaretparkin
29-12-2006, 4:47 PM
This household in 1901 census consisted of several brothers and sisters living in Florence rd. ARTHUR BURRELL head of household seemed to be employing them in retail trade. They appeared to be independant from their parents who were listed as living in their hometown of Norwich. names Edgar Sidney Beatrice Wilfred and Alice. paretns Frederick and Mary born JEX Anyone know of this family. First time here so I hope I have followed correct procedure Margaret

Trish
30-12-2006, 3:26 PM
This household in 1901 census consisted of several brothers and sisters living in Florence rd. ARTHUR BURRELL head of household seemed to be employing them in retail trade. They appeared to be independant from their parents who were listed as living in their hometown of Norwich. names Edgar Sidney Beatrice Wilfred and Alice. paretns Frederick and Mary born JEX Anyone know of this family. First time here so I hope I have followed correct procedure MargaretWelcome aboard, Margaret. I don't know of this family myself but then I have no connections to -- and very little knowledge of -- Suffolk names. Could you tell us what information you are seeking?

Regards,
Trish

margaretparkin
01-01-2007, 5:49 PM
I suppose I amlooking for what happened next ie any trade directories by what i know they didnt stay together long

Trish
03-01-2007, 7:04 PM
I suppose I amlooking for what happened next ie any trade directories by what i know they didnt stay together longHave you found them in the 1891 census?